With Credit for Comfort, your customers have the flexibility to apply however they choose:
Hassle Free Financing to Power your Sales Team
Provide your sales team and technicians an easy way to offer commercial and residential financing options that meet a wider range of customer needs with a single-paperless application.
What you get
“Not only has Credit for Comfort helped raise my average ticket by 30%, but our sales have increased as well. We are now at a 46% close rate.”
“Since using Credit for Comfort, I have closed 5 out of 5 deals and working on 10 more!”
“We're one of the few small businesses to offer financing. Had a few customers reaching out just because they knew they could finance their purchase with us!”
Quality air Experts llc
“Since the integration of Credit for Comfort with OnCall Air, I am able to sell higher tickets and get financing done even when I'm not with the customer. Very helpful during COVID19!”
Hopkins Air Conditioning
Our lending partners
Greensky - Prime
Choose from fixed rate installment loans with low payments and promotional plans with no interest and no payments during the promotional period.*
*Subject to credit approval. Interest is billed during the promotional period but all interest is waived if the purchase balance is paid in full before the expiration of the promotional period
Fortiva - Second Look
Choose from competitive plans that fit both your customers’ and your business needs.
A multi-lender solution covering super prime to deep sub-prime options, CustomFin can drive your financing costs to $0!
Ygrene - PACE
Non-credit based PACE (property assessed clean energy) financing with no minimum FICO score required and eligibility based on home equity.
Only available in CA, FL & MO
Top questions from contractors
- Fortiva requires a minimum $1 million in annual sales.
- GreenSky requires that you are able to accept credit card payments.
- Ygrene (available in Florida, Missouri and California) requires that you have all required contractors and business licenses for the jurisdictions you operate, meet all program insurance requirements, including workers compensation and general liability insurance, have a satisfactory Better Business Bureau (BBB) rating or otherwise demonstrate an overall reputation for a high level of service and workmanship, have a satisfactory company and, if required, personal credit histories for company principals.
- With GreenSky, you choose the plans you want to offer customers with the accompanying financing costs to you.
- Fortiva’s rates vary depending on customers’ credit scores.
- With CustomFin, multiple financing institutions compete to finance your customers’ jobs, offering your customers the most competitive rates with the lowest financing costs for you all the way down to $0.
- Marlin Capital Solutions, our commercial partner, offers two plans with payment terms of 36 and 60 months.